Applications are invited for appointment in Pakistan Navy as Civilian / Technical / Non-Technical against the following vacant positions.
|Post:||Various Positions are available, Mentioned below,|
|Qualification:||Mentioned on Advertisement,|
Number of post and Post name are mentioned below:
- Assistant (BS-15) (07).
2. Photographer (BS-13) (01).
3. Data Entry Operators (BS-12) (02).
4. Upper Division Clerks (BS-11) (15).
5. Lower Division Clerks (BS-09) (15).
6. Senior Proof Readers (BS-07) (01).
7. Duplicate Machine Operators (BS-04) (02).
8. Machine man (BS-03)(01), 44
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower-Formation PCNA):
- Forman (BS-15) (25),
- Assistant Forman (BS-14) (60),
- Leading Man (BS-12) (80),
- Assistant Leading Man (BS-11) (107),
- High Skilled Grade-I (BS-07) (300),
- High Skilled Grade-II (BS-06) (45),
- Skilled (BS-04) (274),
- Civilian Upper nets (BS-07) (250),
Non – Industrial / Non – Technical Staff (Lower-Formation PCNA):
- Stenographer (BS-14) (06),
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12) (14),
- M. T. Driver (BS-04) (131)
How to Apply in Pakistan NAVY:
Visit Pakistan Navy’s website for Registration (www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk).
After filling the application form, attach detailed CV, two passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational & Experience Certificates, Domicile and other relevant documents.
Postal Order of Rs.200/- in the favor of Director Recruitment.
Test / Interview date mentioned on advertisement.
Application must be submitted in the office of Pakistan Navy of your relevant city on or before 08-09-2018.