Online applications, on prescribed form, are invited for the following posts (KPK Police) from Pakistani citizens having domicile of KPK by 01-01-2018 against advertisement No.10/2017.
KPPSC invites the Candidates for mentioned below posts:
FOUR HUNDRED & TWENTY (420) POSTS OF MALE/FEMALE ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTORS IN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Qualifications: – Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board of Pakistan or Abroad.
Pay Scale: BPS-11
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
Gender: Male / Female
For Male: Height: 5 feet and 7 inches (5’ x 7”)
Chest: 33” x 341/2”
For Female: Height: 5 feet and 1 inch (5’ x 1”)
Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Name of Region
|S.NO||NAME OF REGION||NAME OF DISTRICT||REGION WISE TOTAL POSTS||10% FEMALE QUOTA||3% MINORITY QUOTA||GENERAL SEATS|
|7||DI Khan||DI Khan|| |
MODE OF EXAMINATION
Physical Endurance Test:-
All the eligible candidates applying for initial recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, shall have to qualify the following physical endurance tests to be conducted by a team of three members , two from the Public Service Commission and one from Police Department to be nominated by the Police Department.
Male Candidates: 1600 meters in 8:00 minutes.
Female candidates: 1000 meters in 8:00 minutes.
All categories of Candidates, both general and in service, who qualify the physical endurance test, shall be eligible to appear in the written examination to be conducted by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission.
The written examination shall be conducted in the subjects specified in the table below:-
|S. No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Paper Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|Urdu Essay and Comprehension||75||1 hours||40%|
|English Essay and Comprehension||75||1 hours||40%|
|General Knowledge and Current affairs||50||1 hours||40%|
|Basic Proficiency in computer literacy like MS Word, Ms Power Point, MS Excel, Internet surfing and Email||50||1 hours||40%|
APPLY ONLINE ONLY. Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Easypaisa/Jazz Cash Agent, deposit application fee of RS.285/- excluding service charges and get receipt number through SMS.
Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online.
The candidates are advised to fill all the columns carefully.
Candidates, both general and in Service, who qualify written examination, shall be called by the Public Service Commission for Psychological test to be conducted by Psychologist of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission. The result of this test shall be a guide for the interview panel whether a candidate is suitable for the police job or otherwise.
Viva Voce Examination:-
Psychological test shall be followed by viva voce exam to be conducted by the Public Service Commission. The candidate shall appear before the interview panel at the time of viva voce examination. Failure in or absence from viva voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify the examination for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector.
Final merit list shall be prepared by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission on the basis of marks obtained in written test & viva voce. If the total marks of any of the two candidates are equal, the candidate having higher marks in viva voce test shall be placed higher on merit and, in case, where the marks obtained in viva voce are also equal, the candidate older in age shall be placed higher on merit list.
Candidates recommended by the PSC for appointment as ASI Traffic Warden shall undergo medical examination to be conducted by Director Health Services Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Issuance of appointment order shall be subject to background clearance reports from intelligence agencies.
Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/ entries they will be called for screening/ ability test.
- Call letters for test will be placed on KP PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.2018. As per Police Rules age relaxation in upper age limit shall not be allowed.
- All the candidates are required to be academically qualified in all respects by closing date. Candidates not in possession of the required qualification by the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered.
- No provision of age relaxation exists in the Police Rules.
- Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institution will not be accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates will be accepted. However, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees / certificates till last date of interviews. Detail Marks Certificates shall necessarily be required and these should be attached with the application forms.
- Candidates can apply online through the Commission’s website (kppsc.gov.pk), before the closing date.
- Applications must be submitted within stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit. Applications if posted on the last date must reach the Commission’s office by the closing hours.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- Employees of Govt:/ Semi-govt/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall reach the Commission Office within 30 days of the closing date.
- Allocation of seats to all quotas on region wise basis shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post.
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by physical appearance before the Commission and have failed for the post(s) having one and the same qualifications, pay scale and nomenclature of post shall be ineligible.
xiii) In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and/or Professional record as the Commission may decide.