As per the vision of The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been launched, with the aim to provide better livelihood and shelter to the low / middle income households. Construction of houses has been initiated, keeping in view the end user’s functional requirements. The houses will be allotted at merit through transparent ballot. Application submission started Mianwali (Liaquatabad), Multan, Layyah Extension, Khushab (Jauhrabad), Attock Hazro, Faisalabad (Ghulam Muhammad Abad Colony), Pattoki.
Keep view this page for more information about Naya Pakistan Housing Program
623 Persons selected in Ballot
153 Persons selected in Ballot
94 Persons selected in Ballot
799 Persons selected in Ballot
118 Persons selected in Ballot
Last Date to apply for House in Mianwali is 31.12.2019
Application Form available at below Banks:
- Bank of Punjab Main Branch Liaquatabad.
- Bank of Punjab Bhakkar Road Mianwali.
Enlisted below is the eligibility criteria to apply for a house in Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
- Applicant should be resident of province of Punjab. Residents of concern district will be given priority.
- No house or plot should be registered against the name of the applicant.
- Applicant must live in the house furthermore, is bound not to sell the house for 05 years.
- Applicant can apply through government quota reserved for government/police/army official (injured or martyred during duty) or through disabled quota reserved for general public.
Last Date to apply for House in Multan is 31.12.2019
Last Date to apply for House in Layyah Extension is 15.01.2020
Last Date to apply for House in Khushab Jauhrabad is 10.01.2020
Last Date to apply for House in Attock Hazro is 20.12.2019
Last Date to apply for House in Faisalabad Ghulam Muhammad Abad Colony is 20.12.2019
Last Date to apply for House in Pattoki is 26.12.2019